News Item 2

Have you moved? Please make sure you:

1) Inform the office of your new address and phone number

2) Inform the Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services so that they can update your Security Guard licence.

3) Make sure you visit a Services Ontario branch to change your address on your Driver’s Licence.